Friday, February 11, 2011

Bacon


As we got ready to climb the stairs to bed at Ya-Ya and Pa's house tonight, Nella picked up her sippy-cup of water in one hand and one of her babies in the other and walked into the hallway. I asked her if she wanted to give Pa and Ya-Ya each a hug and a kiss. She tucked her head and said "No, I don't want to." So I told her I thought that if she gave Pa a big hug he would make her extra bacon in the morning.

Her eyes got big, her legs started jumping...she flung the baby and the sippy-cup off to each side of her and barreled towards Pa shouting "Oh my goodness!" She jumped in his arms and gave him a nice, long hug.

I'm pretty sure Pa would do just about anything for Nella.

And I'm pretty sure Nella would do just about anything for bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment